Friday, June 3, 2016

Workshop card #3 for May 2016

Hello there,

Here is another workshop card that we did:


As usual, click on the links in this post to see the stamp set and supplies used in greater detail. Most of the time the stamp set has more stamps than what is used on the card so don't forget to check out the link!

For the base of the card I used Whisper Cardstock and then I took a piece of White Daisy Cardstock and stamped the sentiment from A Bunch of Love Stamp Set using the Whisper Exclusive Ink Pad.



 Then I used the Chevron Embossing Folder over the top of the stamped image. Then I added  a piece of Whisper Thick Twine to the front and attached to the card base. 

I then took one of the dies from the Bunch of Love Thin Cuts Dies and cut the image out and then I took the matching stamp from the above Bunch of Love stamp set and using the Slate pigment ink pad from the Basic Mini Pigment Ink Set, I stamped the image and then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder.

I then took the Watercolor Pencils and using the brand new Small Watercolor Brush, I water colored  the flowers. I attached  the cut out image on top of the twine and then added some pretty sequins from the new Florence Sequins Embellishments.  

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...