Friday, October 28, 2016

Autumn Thank You Card

Today I am showcasing a cute stamp set called   Forest Feast.  It shows the cutest set of Pilgrims! There are five Thanksgiving stamps included in this set.

For the thank you sentiment stamp I used a set called Happy Heart.  This set also has five stamps in this set.  One of my favorite sets that I use all of the time!

The background paper that is used on the card is from the Enchantment Fundamentals Collection.  This collection has 24 - 12x12 sheets (two each of 12 double-sided designs).  These rich, deep colors make Autumn cards and scrapbook pages turn out beautiful!   In fact, because I needed to make some Thank You cards, I decided to use the same stamp sets on all the cards. The only thing I did was use different colors of the paper included in the above set.  See the picture below!

Make sure to click on the highlighted links to see all the products in detail!  


Isn't this fun!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great weekend and check back for more creations.  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...