Monday, October 3, 2016

Monster Birthday!

A fun card showcasing the brand new Monstrous Halloween Set.  Who says that you have to use it for Halloween?  This set also includes a birthday stamp for those cute little monsters that have a birthday in October! 

And the fun thing about this set is that you can purchase the stamp set separate or you can do a thin cuts bundle that you can use with your favorite die cutting machine to cut out the cute little monsters.  Check it out here:
Monstrous Halloween Thin Cuts Bundle.

The super cute monster paper and patterned paper is from the Jeepers Creepers Paper Packet.

  I stamped the little monsters with the Tangerine Exclusive Stamp PadWillow Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad and the Lagoon Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad.
Then to make them "shiny" I then took the stamps and stamped the Versamark Pad on the already stamped image and then sprinkled some Clear Embossing Powder on the top and heat set it with the Craft Heater .  

I went through my stash of embellishments and found the cute little eyes that worked just great!  That is the end of the workshop cards!  Hope you had as much fun looking as I did making them!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...