Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Sympathy Card

Much to my dismay I needed to make another sympathy card.  It always makes me sad to have to make them but I just couldn't let the day go by without some sort of acknowledgment to this friend of mine. 

For this card I took one of the pocket cards from the Swan Lake Paper Packet and cut it out. 

 I then took out the Poppy mini-pigment ink from the Enchantment Exclusive Mini-pigment ink Set and some Clear Embossing Powder.  
Then I took a Sympathy Stamp from the Heartfelt Thoughts Stamp Set and using the Poppy Ink, I embossed the sentiment to the front of pocket card.



I tied some White Twine to the front, added a Clear Sparkle and then attached it to a piece of Poppy Cardstock and then attached to the card base.   I like how it worked so well with the pocket cards that are included in our paper packet. 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...