Monday, October 24, 2016

Embossed Christmas Card

Good Morning!  For today's card I am 
showcasing our October Stamp of the Month
called  Yuletide Joy.  This is a set of 7 stamps that include a star, stocking, present, bell and three Christmas sentiments. Click on the highlight link to see the set.  

For this card I used the Confetti Embossing Folder on a piece of white card stock.  I then took the Versamark Ink Pad and lightly ran it over the raised dots from the embossing pad. Then I sprinkled some Gold Embossing Powder on the dots and heat set it. 

Using the bell from the above Stamp of the Month,  I embossed that on a piece of white card stock.  I then added a larger Clear Sparkle to the bottom of the bell and then a couple of Bitty Sparkles to the middle of the bell. 

I also added a bow using the new Black Shimmer Ribbon from Close To My Heart.  I bordered it all in black card stock.  Remember if black isn't your favorite color, you can emboss it and just add your favorite Christmas color and ribbon.  You could even use the star or the present instead of the bell and one of the other Christmas sentiments included in the set.   Hope you enjoyed this and thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a good day!   Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...