Friday, September 30, 2016

Sweet Birthday Card for Workshop Sept 2016

This card today showcases one of my favorite stamp sets from the new catalog.  It is called 
Sweet Birthday.  Super cute stamp set with 9 stamps. 

The background paper is from the Whimsy Fundamentals Paper Pack.  I used the Thistle Cardstock behind the stamped image and the cut out ribbon.

I sponged the patterned paper and the white cardstock pieces with the matching Thistle Exclusive Ink Pad.

I colored in the cute cupcake image with Small Round Waterbrush and Watercolor paints.  Such a fun card to make and give away!  Hope you enjoyed this. Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...