Thursday, September 15, 2016

Kitty Birthday

Hello Everyone!

I have been meaning to get this on my blog and finally here it is!  
I made this card for my awesome sister-in-law who loves cats as much as I do!  It was a fun card to make!

Here is a list of the products that I used to make this card.  Make sure to click on the links if you want to see them larger and how to purchase them if you are interested.

I started off by using Sweet Leaf Cardstock for the base of my card.  I then embossed the front using the Confetti Stars Embossing Folder.  Since the cardstock has a white core, I sanded lightly the raised stars to make them pop. 

I used the Short and Sweet Sentiments Stamp Set Qty 12 for the balloons. I used the Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder and birthday sentiment from the above set and embossed on a piece of white cardstock.  Then I used the balloon from the Happy For You Stamp Set Qty of 25 and stamped over the embossed Happy Birthday image in three colors of ink:  Sorbet Ink PadCanary Ink Pad and Pixie Stamp Pad.  I then took the super sharp Micro tip Scissors and cut out the balloons. 

I then took a piece of Canary Cardstock and a piece of Sorbet Cardstock out of my scrap box to make the gift. I used the new Thin Cuts - The Gift Metal Dies to cut out the gift. I attached some pretty White Glitter Paper behind the gift to make it sparkle. 

I then pulled out my Cricut Artistry Cartridge to cut out the cute cats.  I used black cardstock and Slate Cardstock.  I attached it all together with some 3-D Foam Tape.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creation. I have workshop in the next day or so and I will have even more cards to show you!  Have a wonderful day!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...