Friday, September 23, 2016

Cute Kindness Cards Workshop Sept. 2016

Today I am showcasing four of the cards that we made using the Create Kindness Card Kit.

This super cute little kit was designed for September National Cardmaking month.  It includes 8 mini stamp sets, 24 pre-printed 3X3 card bases, envelopes, circles, acrylic block, stamp pad and a super cute Mini stamp organizer to put it all in!  And the cool deal is that it is 15% off retail price.  Click on the link above to check it out.  Remember it is only available for the Month of September 2016!!

I did add some black cardstock circles to make them pop and I also added three pieces of glitter shimmer trim:

Green Shimmer Trim
Silver Shimmer Trim and Aqua Shimmer Trim.
I also added some White Twine to one of the cards as well. 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my cards.  Check back in a couple of days to see the September stamp of the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...