Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Flower Birthday Card

I made this card for a special friend of mine. She always  has a smile for me and I love her her kind ways and how she shows her love to everyone she meets. 

For this card I used two Cricut cartridges to cut out ALL the images on this card. The first cartridge is called Cricut Artbooking and the second one is called Cricut Flower Market. The flower market cartridge is brand new for Close To My Heart!  Click on the links above to see them.

I also used the Confetti Embossing Folder for the raised dots on the white cardstock. 

I used the new Seaglass Cardstock for the vase, bow, happy birthday and base.  I used the Sweet leaf Cardstock for the flower stems and the Canary Cardstock for the flowers. 

Thanks all for stopping by and seeing what I have created.  I have some more cards to post. We just finished my workshop.  So check back in a couple of days to see what I created for my club members to make.   Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...