Sunday, September 25, 2016

Blessed Beyond Measure September Stamp of the Month Card 2016

For this card I am showcasing the Stamp of the month from Close To My Heart.  Every month they have a exclusive stamp set that they sell for only a month and  for September this it is a beautiful set of 19 stamps that are perfect for these Fall days and upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.

  Click the following link to see it in detail:

Blessed Beyond Measure September Stamp of the Month


I used paper from the Enchantment Fundamentals Paper Packet as a background for the stamped images. 

I used Goldrush Cardstock and Fern Cardstock

I used 3 colors of stamp pad colors:  New England Ivy Exclusive Ink PadGoldrush Exclusive Ink Pad and Pomegranate Exclusive Ink Pad for the stamped images. 

I cut the leaves out with the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge Collection.

For the little "pop up dots" on the Pomegranate stamped dots, I used a product called Liquid Glass that not only dries clear and has a 3-D effect, you can also use it to adhere small embellishments!  

Sponged the outside edges with Peacock Exclusive Ink Pad.

Remember this stamp set is only available for this month!! Thanks for stopping by and seeing my creation.  Have a wonderful day. Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...