Monday, January 18, 2016

Fun Thinking of You Card

Hello!

One of my goals this year is to try to send more cards to people to brighten their day.  No specific reason just because.  I sat down and made some fun cards to put in my stash so I would have them on hand when I think of someone to send them to.  I wonder who will get the first one of these..ummm who knows!  


I used So Many Smiles Stamp Set for this card.  

I used the Kaleidoscope Paper Packet on the side.  On our top of our patterned paper we have a cute little border that corresponds with the paper.  Close To My Heart calls it a zip strip.  If you cut that off the top you can use it for borders on your cards or scrapbook pages because it is 12 inches in length and the cool thing is when you cut it off, our papers are still 12X12 size!  So I cut that off and used it to accent this card. 

As you can see, I used several colors of inks to make this card here they are listed along with the links to check them out if you want to purchase them:

Canary Ink,   Gypsy InkSunset InkPixie InkPacifica Ink, and Pear Ink.  Hope you enjoyed my fun card!  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...