Monday, January 25, 2016

Workshop Card #2 for January 2016

Good Morning!

This is the 2nd card that we made at our workshop:


On this card I used our Beloved Bouquet January Stamp of the Month.  It is a very elegant stamp set that also has another smaller rose, more Valentine sentiments and a Thinking of you sentiment.  Make sure to click on the above link if you want to see all the stamps included.

I also used the pretty paper from the Sangria Paper Packet,  a strip from CTMH 12X12 Red Glitter Paper and a piece of Champagne Cardstock.  I stamped the rose with Pomegrante Ink Pad and the leaves with the Fern Ink Pad.  I also used those same colors on the edge of the card as well. 

Also, I took a class that taught me that if you take your stamp and just "slide" it across the pad, you can get a totally different look!  I like that look for something new!  Look closely at the rose and you can see the fine lines. 

I hope you enjoyed this card today. Thanks so much for stopping by and checking it out.  I will also have another card later on this week..so don't forget to stop by again.  Have a great day!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...