Saturday, January 23, 2016

Workshop #1 card for January 2016

Good Morning everyone!  
Today I am showing you one of the four cards that we made for my January Workshop. Make sure you click on the links to see everything in detail. 

This is a simple belated birthday card using the oh so cute Animal Greetings Stamp Set that has 30 different stamps and sentiments!

I used the patterned  paper from the Zoe Paper Pack for three of the strips. On the top strip I used Glacier Cardstock and a stamp from Assorted Edges Stamp set and matching Glacier Ink to stamp the cute circles.   I also used the Glacier ink to sponge all the strips and around the elephant.  I finished it off with Teal Shimmer Trim to make it pop.

I stamped the elephant with the Black Momento Pad and colored it in with colored pencils.

Thanks for stopping by and look next week for more cards that we made. Until then have a great weekend! Hugs to all!


2 comments:

  1. Fun card, Marian! I love the Zoe paper strips and the zigzag label.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie! Thanks for the kind comments and visiting my blog! Have a great day!

      Delete

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...