Thursday, January 28, 2016

Workshop card #3 January 2016

Hello!

I have had this paper and stamp set for a while and I just couldn't wait any longer to make a card!

I used the Baby Zoo Occasions stamp set and I used the Georgie Paper Packet.

I also used 4 colors on this card
1. Juniper Stamp Pad
2. Champagne Stamp Pad
3. Slate Stamp Pad
4. Canary Stamp Pad

I also used Glacier Cardstock and Glacier Extra Thick Twine.  After stamping the card, I embossed it using a Confetti Embossing Folder.  After attaching to the card, I added the twine using the fabulous Liquid Glass that CTMH carries. It not only can give 3-d sparkle and shine to your projects, it works wonderful attaching twine, buttons etc. and it drys clear! 

That is it for now.  Have a great day!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...