Monday, February 8, 2016

Thank You Card

Good Morning!  


For this card I used one of our new stamp sets called Springtime Wishes.  It is a beautiful set that hints of Spring and flowers!  And after all the snow that we have had, I am so ready for Spring!

The best thing about this set it that it comes with a die cut set!  Yes!  you heard right.  Close to My Heart now has some thin dies that cut out some of their new stamp sets!  This is what the set that goes with this stamp set looks like:  Thin Cuts Springtime Wishes.  And the thin cuts come already mounted on magnetic sheets in the same kind of envelope that our stamp sets come in!  So you can store them side by side in the same container and when you get your stamp sets out you can pull up the 
thin cuts right along with it.  No worries on  where you are going to store them or if you can find them again!  I am sooo excited about this!

Ok..enough of that..lol!  Back to the card:  After cutting the images out and stamping them in black, I then used Watercolor paints to color the flowers.  I used the thin cuts and cut the leaves out of Fern Cardstock and stamped them in black as well.  In the middle of the little flowers, using one of the other stamps in the set, I stamped the images in black.  I added a strip of Sorbet Cardstock which I sanded to get the white core to show through and a strip of patterned paper from the Charlotte Paper Pack on the bottom. 

After attaching them all to the front of the card and stamping the Thank You.  I then used the Sorbet Ink to sponge around the edges of the card and to finish it off I used the Liquid Glass to make the black "dots" in the middle of the flowers pop and added some accents to the card.  Let that dry and I was done!  I hope you enjoyed the card!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...