Saturday, February 27, 2016

Card #2 and #3 of six using Penelope Paper Packet

Hello!

These two cards today are a continuation of the blog post from February 25th.  So if you are new to my blog, check out that post so you can be updated on how I started making these cards! That post will give you links to some of the different products I used on that card and these cards as well. 

Here is the first card:


On this card I used the  Penelope paper (see previous post for link to this paper).  I took the cut out and using the Thistle pigment ink from the Whimsey Mini Pigment Ink Set and using the clear embossing powder on the ink and heat set it.  I then attached that card to a  piece of Pixie Cardstock.
Wait! I pierced the card (see below) before I put it on the cardstock..

I then took the Piercing and Embossing Tool Kit and the 3 X 15 Stitch Guilde along with the protective 4 X 15 Foam Mat to do the stitching around the smaller card and on the edges of the base card.  I know there are many who use the sewing machine to stitch around the edges of their cards but I did not want to drag out the machine when this is so much easier!  I attached that to the pieces of patterned paper that I had already glued to the card base.

Then I attached some Pink Enamel Gems to finish the card.


This card was super quick and easy to make. Once again, I just used one of pocket pictures to make this card.  I just cut it out, attached to black cardstock.

Then I used the Thank You stamp from the Cricut Artfully Sent Collection.  Our Cricut collections feature 3 $17.95 stamp sets as well as a Cricut cartridge that cuts at least 700 images.  I stamped the sentiment with the Black Momento Ink Pad and attached to a card base and  I was done!  So cute and so easy!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out these cards.  Check back in a few more days and see the other cards I made using these patterned papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...