Friday, February 19, 2016

Men's Birthday Card

Hello!  Thanks for checking in today.  I decided to make a card that could be used for boys or the man in your life.  I love all the cute and pretty cards but sometimes it is fun to do a change once in a while!


Sorry the picture isn't centered but at least you get the general idea.  For this card I used the paper from the  Urban Paper Packet.  I also used some paper from the Paper Fundamental Enchantment Assortment Packet for the shiny blue part of this card. 

I used the birthday image from the Stamps of Approval Stamp Set.  I stamped the image with Slate Ink and with Sapphire Ink.  I also used Whisper Thick Twine and Enamel and Glitter Duos Blue Dots as well as Grey Enamel Gems.  

 Have a great day!  Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...