Saturday, February 13, 2016

Piggy Thank You

Hello!  At our church we had a 'piggy' themed activity and we needed some Thank You cards and what could be better than to have a 'piggy' thank you card as well:


On this card I used the piggy from our cute little Animal Greetings Stamp Set that has loads of really cute animals to stamp.  I stamped the piggy with Cotton Candy Ink Pad.
I also sponged the cotton candy ink around the edges of the card. 

 I cut out the image from the Stamps of Approval Stamp Set for the thank you stamp with the Artistry Cricut Cartridge and then I stamped that also with the cotton candy ink.  I bordered the stamped image with a piece of Pixie cardstock that I also cut with the Cricut Cartridge. 

 I used the Floral Embossing Folder on some Cotton Candy Cardstock.

I used Pixie Extra Thick Twine which I attached with Liquid Glass.  

I hope you enjoyed this quick little fun card!  Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...