Tuesday, March 1, 2016

#4 and #5 Cards using the Penelope Paper Packet

Hello,

These two cards today are a continuation of the blog post from February 25th.  So if you are new to my blog, check out that post so you can be updated on how I started making these cards! That post will give you links to different products!

On this card I used the  Penelope paper (see previous post for link to this paper). 

I used the piece that I cut out of the patterned paper from the Penelope paper packet to make this card as well.  

I took the Victorian Gratitude Thank You Stamp and the using the  Versamark Pad and the White Embossing Powder, I embossed the Thank you on the front.  I then attached to white cardstock. 

I then took a piece of Pear Cardstock and embossed it using the Damask Embossing Folder.  I attached that to a Crystal Blue Cardstock base that I had already put a piece of the patterned paper from the Penelope paper packet.  I then put some Silver puffies on it to finish the card!


This cute little card was easy to do as well.  I cut out the bottom of one of pocket page cut outs that I did.  Set that aside while I did the front of my card base.

I stamped the clouds from Seaside Greetings Stamp Set with the Sapphire Ink.  I masked them and sponged over them with Crystal Blue Ink.  Removed the mask and had some fluffy clouds to  stand out.  I stamped the Thinking of you sentiment from the same Seaside Greetings stamp set.   

I then took the cute frog that I cut out and attached that to the front of the card.  So fun!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Look back in a few days and see the last card! of six that I created with these pocket cut outs!  Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...