Monday, March 7, 2016

Summer Card

Hello!

I know it is not even Spring here in Colorado but I had these new stamp sets that I just couldn't resist playing with today and decided to make a Summer card.  It is overcast, cloudy and windy here and I would love to be sitting on a beach but until that happens again, I will make cards instead!  

On this card I used two stamps sets:

Beach Days Stamp set  and  My Anchor Stamp set.  

Don't forget that this month if you purchase two stamp sets you can get a third set FREE!  So click on any of the links on this post and it will take you my web page and you can go shopping!


OK..besides the stamp sets that I listed above here are the other items that I used in creating this card:   Stamp pads:
Pomegranate Stamp Pad
Pacifica Stamp Pad
Crystal Blue Stamp Pad
Canary Stamp Pad
Cashmere Stamp Pad

I also used two cardstock colors:  Champagne Cardstock and Pacifica Cardstock.  

Thanks so much for checking in today.  I hope you enjoyed a taste of Summer!  Have a great day!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...