Saturday, March 19, 2016

Workshop Card #3 March 2016

Hello,

Here the 3rd card that we made for our March 2016 workshop.


It seems that I have been making Sympathy cards more than usual lately and decided it would be nice to have one on hand for when the occasion is needed.

This card I started with stamping the flower from the Take Heart Stamp Set. Then I colored it in with 
Carmine ShinHan Marker and Sap Green ShinHan Marker.  Cut the flower out and set that aside.

Then I took white card base and attached patterned paper from the La Vie En Rose Paper Packet.  Then  I took a 2 inch circle punch and punched out a circle on the right side of the paper.  
Then I stamped in black the Sympathy sentiment from the above set through the circle to the inside of the card. 

I raided my stash and found some white ribbon from years ago and added that to the side of the circle. 

I then took a 2 1/4 inch circle of white cardstock and ran it through my embosser using the Quatrefoil Embossing Folder.  Notice how it matches our paper!  I then attached that circle to a 2 1/2 piece of Black Cardstock. I then attached the flower I cut out to the middle of that circle.

Using 3-D Foam Tape I then attached that to the front of the card. Finished the card with  a few Silver Sequins.  

I hope this gives you an idea on a Sympathy card if the need ever arises. Thank you for stopping by!  Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...