Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Workshop card #4 for March 2016

Here is the last card that we did at my March workshop.  


For the card base I used Desert Sand Cardstock.

Then I took out the Cricut Cartridge from the Artbooking Collection  I cut the white background and attached that to the card base. If you want to know what keys I used on that cartridge feel free to ask and I will gladly let you know. 


I then took out the super cute Stuck on You Stamp Set and the Stuck On You Thin Cuts Dies.  I am really loving these dies and I am so glad that Close To My Heart is doing these as well as the Cricut cartridges!  Remember this stamp set as well as the dies will be no longer available after April of this year. One more month left! Note: the dies seem to be selling faster than the stamp sets..so when they do run out..you will not be able to purchase them even if it is before the end of April.

I cut out the two larger cactus plants using Pear Cardstock.  The middle cactus using Fern Cardstock.  I stamped the cactus images from the stamp set using New England Ivy Stamp Pad.  
The large flower was cut of of Poppy Cardstock and teeny little middle of the flower was cut out of Pomegranate Cardstock.  I stamped those images with black ink as well as the message on the bottom of the card. 

I also stamped the heart using Pomegranate Stamp Pad and the cute pots for the cactus plants using Desert Sand Stamp Pad.

Finished the card using a small piece of the Silver Shimmer Trim and a piece of Green Shimmer Trim.  Did you know that this sparkly shimmer trim has adhesive on the back?  All you have to do is peel and stick!  How fun is that!  

Well that is the last of the workshop cards for this workshop.  Check back to see what else I will create for you!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...