Friday, March 4, 2016

#6 Card Using the Penelope Paper Packet

Hello!

Thanks for checking back in to see the last of the six cards that I did!  


I almost didn't do this card because after I cut it out, I was thinking "now what in the world do I do with this one?"  I decided to do a "party" theme. 

I imagine you could use this as a birthday card, a invite to a party or a celebration!

I started by embossing the card base with the Confetti Stars Embossing Folder.  

Then I took the cut out and attached to the front.  I then took out a cupcake from a old stamp set and colored them with my markers to match the colors of the cut out.  Cut them out and attached to the front. Finished by adding a few White Enamel Stars.  

And that is it!  Thanks so much for stopping by and checking these out.  Now if you buy the new Paper Packs, you will have some ideas on how to use those cute pocket pages. 

Have a great day!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...