Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Workshop #1 card for March 2016

Hello!

I had my workshop last week and it was fun!  I sure love the customers that have become friends who come faithfully each time.  It is fun to catch up on our lives and to have fun making the cards from the card kits that I created for the workshop.  

Here is the first card that we did:

Listed below is the supplies used on this card. 
 Click on the links to see the products in greater detail. Don't forget that we have the awesome deal going on now with Close To My Heart where you can purchase two stamp sets and get the third one FREE! 

I used the Spring Critters Stamp Set and I cut this image out using our Spring Critters Thin Cut Dies. These are going fast and when they are gone, they are gone!  This stamp set is only good til the end of April!

I colored in the bunny using Tender Pink ShinHan Marker and the yellow using the beautiful Watercolor Paints.  
I also used the Watercolor paints on a piece of Watercolor cardstock to give the image of a blue sky in the background.   I then took a piece of our background and texture paper(patterned paper)  from the Penelope Paper Packet and put some small cuts on the top to resemble grass and attached to the bottom of the watercolor paper.  I then attached to a piece of Pear Cardstock.  I then took another piece of a patterned paper from the Penelope paper packet and attached to my card base. I then took a piece of Crystal Blue Cardstock and ran it through my embosser using the Vine Embossing Folder and attached to the patterned paper.  Using 3-D Foam Tape I attached the bunny to the front  and added a few Gold Sequins and it is done!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Look back in a couple of days for more workshop cards!  Have a awesome day.  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...