Thursday, January 14, 2016

I am back!! Thank You Card

Good Morning!

My intention was to take a couple of weeks off to enjoy the holidays with my family and the holidays went a lot longer than I anticipated!  I have been making cards and sending them out  but just not posting them on my blog.  So hopefully I can once again start posting and sharing my creations with you!

Here is today's card:

This card is using the Close To My Heart Beloved Bouquet January Stamp of the Month  Click on the link to see the entire stamp set.  This set has some wonderful Valentine sentiments, another smaller rose and leaves and a Thinking of You sentiment.

I only used two stamp colors to make this card.  I used the Pear Ink Pad and the Sunset Ink Pad.

The thank you sentiment is from our Cricut Artfully Sent Collection.  It is one of three stamp sets that are included with the Cricut cartridge that also cuts 700 images as well. 

I also used some paper from the fundamentals paper packet from our last catalog but this catalog has the same cardstock that is glossy on one side and cute patterns on the other side only with different patterns, which I love!  See them here:  Adventure Fundamentals Paper Packet.   

Thanks for stopping by!  Check back soon.  I have a workshop this week and will be posting cards from that workshop when I am done.  Have a awesome day everyone!  Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...