Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Happy Birthday Cupcake!

Hello!  I am back!  I have been camping and now back home and creating in my craft room! 

Today's card is using one of our brand new stamp sets from the new Close To My Heart Catalog. The name of the set is called Sweet Birthday!  Click on the link to see the cute little faces that go on the cupcake!  I can see myself using this set a lot in the coming days ahead! So fun!

I used some of our new Whimsey Fundamentals  Paper for the folded piece behind the cute cupcake. 

 I used the Watercolor paints and the Small round water brush to color in the cupcake.  Also, using the water brush I picked up some of ink from the Sorbet Exclusive Ink Pad to match the paper and  color in the cupcake paper and hat.  I also stamped the sentiment with the Sorbet ink pad.   

Finished off by adding a few Pink Enamel Gems and tying the top with the White Twine.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!  Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...