Sunday, August 7, 2016

Cute Halloween Card

Hello all!

Today's card is using the super cute Purr-fect Halloween Stamp of the Month! from Close To My Heart.  Click on the above link and see all the cute stamps in this set. 

I also used some of the beautiful new paper from the Enchantment Fundamentals Paper Pack  from the new Close To My Heart catalog that was released just a few days ago!

I used  Goldrush Cardstock to border everything.  I used Shinhan markers to color the images in.  I used the Shimmer Brush to make the cute hat  sparkle.  And the black pigment ink from the Basic Mini Pigment Ink set along with the Clear Super Fine  Embossing Powder for the bats and the sentiment.   I also used a piece of the Fern Thick Twine.  

I hope you enjoyed this card. Remember if you are interested in this stamp set, it is only available for the month of August!  I will be creating some new stuff this week, so check back in a week and see what else I have created!  Until then have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...