Monday, August 1, 2016

Birthday Wishes Workshop Card July 2016

Hello!  Here is today's card:


This card is a fun and simple card using three small 2.95 stamp sets.  Good news is that there is still time to order them!  They will only be available until the end of August 2016 and then they are gone! Click on the links below to see them in detail:


Etched Border Flair Stamp Set
Party Balloon Stamp Set
Bitty Birthday Stamp Set



I also used three stamp pads:
Cranberry Exclusive Ink Pad
Sapphire Exclusive Ink Pad
Honey Exclusive Ink Pad- this is no longer available but the good thing about this card is that you can use any three of your very favorite colors!

I also used the matching cardstock colors:  Cranberry Cardstock and Sapphire Cardstock.  I cut out the ballons and attached some cute White Twine and finished the card with a sprinkle of Bitty Sparkles.

Thank you so much for stopping by and seeing my creations!  Have a great day! Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...