Thursday, August 25, 2016

Thank You

Good Morning everyone!  I am finally  posting a card today.  My son and daughter-in-law have been visiting and I have been enjoying their company!

For today's card I needed to make some special thank you cards for some special people! 

I  only used the Poppy Exclusive Ink Pad for the color on this card. And Poppy Cardstock for the middle piece and to cut out the cute and tiny arrows from the new Cricut Flower Market Collection cartridge. 

I used the Charming Cascades Stamp Set to stamp the hearts at the bottom of the card (this set also has some cascade dots and stars..click on the link to see!)   And then for the hearts and the sentiment I used my new favorite Happy Heart Stamp Set

I also used some Liquid Glass to make the hearts shiny and pop out a bit! I then finished the card with a strip of our fun adhesive backed White Shimmer Trim
Now I am off to get these cards addressed and sent in the mail!  Have a great day everyone!  I know I will!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...