Friday, August 19, 2016

Simple Thank You

Hello!

Sometime you need a card but don't have a lot of time to sit down and create.  This card is a simple but elegant card that takes little time to create but I love the results. 

I am using Happy Heart Stamp Set.  I am thinking this will be another stamp set that I will be using over and over.  Click on the link and check it out!

I used the new Chevron Embossing Folder along with the Square Diffuser so I could have a "non-embossed" area to  stamp my sentiment. 

The patterned paper is from the Whimsy Fundamentals Paper Packet. 24 double-sided sheets of pure wonderful!


I used Juniper Exclusive Ink Pad and Pixie Exclusive Ink Pad for the sentiments and the sponging around the paper and the white card base. 

I finished by adding the white embossed piece to a piece of Juniper Cardstock and adding a few of my favorite Bitty Sparkles.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great weekend and check in next week. Hopefully I will have more creations to share with you. Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...